Brass Quality....Norma vs Nosler

I know in the past there was a BIG difference between hornady and Nosler brass. The latter being much higher quality IMO.
Nosler is my go to brass.

I would imagine that there are different grades of brass that come off the machines and the top grade gets the Norma stamp, etc. It is just an assumption though. I did the same thing, order a hundred rounds from Prime and we'll see! I also order 100 pieces of Nosler brass from Midsouth to compare - as well as have 100 rounds of Hornady 140 Amax ammo for the brass.

I know norma made brass for prime, or did anyways. I have some and the prime and it came in plastic holders that has norma"s mark on it.

Can't buy Norma or Nosler in 300 win. mag at the moment as it's sold out everywhere. Crazy to me that both companies would run out of 300 win mag brass. Almost makes me want to just shoot Hornady brass, at least it's always available.

gunwerks has 300 win mag in stock and it is made by ADG. pretty fair price too
don't discount the new Hornady brass this new stuff is pretty good I have been using it in a 6.5 PRC, 6.5-284, and 300 win mag

Interesting info.

i bought a bunch of Norma Euro made drilled primer new brass in 7x57R for cheaper than I could buy Hornady punched 7x57.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.