Black Rifle Kabooms

I reload for all my ar's simply follow the same rules. They always seem to show pressure earlier than bolt guns but they still show.
I've got thousands of rounds down mine no issues.

Me too. Never a problem. Most all of mine are not 223/5.56 calibers, some wildcats even, reloading is mandatory to shoot them.

I don't shoot reloads in an AR...or a Glock.
I shoot the hello out of reloads in them and I have since the 90's. AR's probably 50K. Normally 2-6k a year. Glocks easily a lot more than AR's lead, jacketed, HC, Poly, Plated, etc etc etc. Load them both into several 5 gallon buckets and fill em back up when I'm running low.
Only one issue was my 8yoa daughter was double charging while helping me reload 40 sw about 2004. Instead of throwing 50 rounds out I weighed and got all but one. Split the barrel broke the mag catch and still shooting it today with a new barrel and mag catch.
That was 100 percent my fault so why would I try to expect anyone to fix it?

I shoot the hello out of reloads in them and I have since the 90's. AR's probably 50K. Normally 2-6k a year. Glocks easily a lot more than AR's lead, jacketed, HC, Poly, Plated, etc etc etc. Load them both into several 5 gallon buckets and fill em back up when I'm running low.
Only one issue was my 8yoa daughter was double charging while helping me reload 40 sw about 2004. Instead of throwing 50 rounds out I weighed and got all but one. Split the barrel broke the mag catch and still shooting it today with a new barrel and mag catch.
That was 100 percent my fault so why would I try to expect anyone to fix it?
I always use a flashlight and look in the cases before seating bullets looking for all the powder levels to be the same.

I see people pushing their loads for black rifles, which is fine after all we still live in a free country. I used to push mine too since I have a 5.56 chamber and the pressures are higher. But I've seen catastrophic failures on pistols and shotguns. So it does concern me. Here are some photos if you are trying to get the most velocity out of your AR's. Nowadays I don't go for higher velocities, I concentrate of accuracy.

To even have a duplex load shows that the person should have stayed in school!:) Smarter people use slower powders that nearly fill or even fill the case. No chance of even adding more powder.

This is still a good read on pressure and especially for accumulative stress from over pressure. Thanks to @Carlos88 for finding this article that I misplaced and wanted to share with another loader.