Bipod Lock?

Birddog75

I'm trying to order a bipod lock for my Harris bipod and didn't realize that there are three choices. Of the Long Angled, Short Angled or Long Straight which one do most of you guys use?

Thanks

I'm trying to order a bipod lock for my Harris bipod and didn't realize that there are three choices. Of the Long Angled, Short Angled or Long Straight which one do most of you guys use?

Thanks
I had, have one. Its a good idea but not rugged enough. I use 550 cord on my bipod pull one leg and they both come down. One leg broke the lock in half. If they made the handle from metal I would buy another but for now I caution you sir.

Alpha-Bravo makes a polymer handle and a zinc handle. I don't know which one you had, but I am definently not going with the polymer. The lock I am talking about just keeps the rotating head from moving in the Harris S model.

the bipod has a certain amount of cant, set it level, then lock it, fine tune

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.