Bill S 223 the start of comunism in Canada!

Sorry, I could not resist. You guys are back in, as long as you clean house. We will have to take care of Missoula here in MT, so we are even.

Steve

Don't foget California they are going to be the biggest problem on the west coast. It will take some serious house cleaning to get rid of all the bad ones there. Thank of all the hunting we would be losing if we gave Colorado to the
lib-tards.

Don't foget California they are going to be the biggest problem on the west coast. It will take some serious house cleaning to get rid of all the bad ones there. Thank of all the hunting we would be losing if we gave Colorado to the
lib-tards.

We don't want California. The good people will just have to move into our new Country and leave California behind.

Steve

I heard an interesting stat on the news at noon today. In the province of Bithish Columbia over 400 people have died of drug over doses this year. That would probably take Canada over 10 years to have that many shootings. But no one is screaming for a ban on these drugs. Instead they handing out the antidote by this logic why don't they hand out body armour.

Sorry, I could not resist. You guys are back in, as long as you clean house. We will have to take care of Missoula here in MT, so we are even.

Steve

Could not agree with you more about Missoula, land of the rocky mountain moonbatts

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.