Dick act of 1902, Efficiency of Milita Bill

Broz

Got this in an e-mail today. What do you guys think of this?

Dick Act of 1902 - Gun Control FORBIDDEN!
Were you aware of this law?
DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government
It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.

It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. ** SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE ** The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.

The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.

The National Guard Militia can only be required by the National Government for limited purposes specified in the Constitution (to uphold the laws of the Union; to suppress insurrection and repel invasion). These are the only purposes for which the General Government can call upon the National Guard.

Source.
Dick Act of 1902
Also watch this: Drugs The Link Between Psychiatric Drugs and Nearly All Recent Mass-Shootings

[unquote]

Don't miss the link to the video on the drugs at the bottom. I know so many parents that have had the "experts" prescribe drugs for their children.

This really bothers me.

Jeff

Don't miss the link to the video on the drugs at the bottom. I know so many parents that have had the "experts" prescribe drugs for their children.

This really bothers me.

Jeff

Good info to know. And of course, our constitution should be all that matters but this administration bascially does what they want and that REALLY scares me especially when they start appointing supreme court judges. They will be the ones that decide and THAT scares me.

Randy

Got this in an e-mail today. What do you guys think of this?

Dick Act of 1902 - Gun Control FORBIDDEN!
Were you aware of this law?
DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government
It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.

Just an observation; If this were true, NFA 1934 and everything since then would have been ruled invalid. But it has not been. There must be something else to this that is not 'published.' It would be interesting to find out though.

Wouldn't the NRA and others have already used this to ruin someone's breakfast?

Pete

Last edited:

This really bothers me.

Jeff
Preaching to the choir Broz-this really ****es me off. I refer to it as chemical castration. As far as "experts" prescribing, at one time the number was 95% of those being treated for ADD etc. had not had a work up sufficient to make that diagnosis. I should watch the video, jumped to madder'n hell first.

I'm watching the continuation of the senate judiciary hearing about gun control. Starting 1:35 Senator Blumenthal, and Timothy J. Heaphy
United States Attorney both stated the the Consitution is not absolute! Well if it's not absolute, then what the hell is for then? what is it supposed to mean? HOw about this, they have just stated that they are infact enemies of the Constitution, and as such enemies of the state, and should be removed and banned from office IMMEDIATLY.

You huys need to watch this.
Senate Judiciary Committee
"LOCATION CHANGE: Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence: Protecting Our Communities While Respecting the Second Amendment"

I think the question is, was the 2nd put there to debate or to use? Do you think the 2nd was meant, not as a deterrent but rather an instruction manual (a thing to be used)? Constitution or Dick Act... I don't really see this being determined in the courts. Probably just a matter of who fires the first shot. The Post Office will have a lot of pictures of guys in sweater vests with 2.4 kids and a dog.

Drugs: This country is functionally drug addicted. When the label says "thoughts of suicide", you better believe extensive tests can back it up.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.