Dick act of 1902, Efficiency of Milita Bill

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by Broz, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Got this in an e-mail today. What do you guys think of this?

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Don't miss the link to the video on the drugs at the bottom. I know so many parents that have had the "experts" prescribe drugs for their children.

This really bothers me.

Jeff

3. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Good info to know. And of course, our constitution should be all that matters but this administration bascially does what they want and that REALLY scares me especially when they start appointing supreme court judges. They will be the ones that decide and THAT scares me.

Randy

4. Wile E Coyote

Wile E Coyote Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  5. HARPERC

HARPERC Well-Known Member

Preaching to the choir Broz-this really pisses me off. I refer to it as chemical castration. As far as "experts" prescribing, at one time the number was 95% of those being treated for ADD etc. had not had a work up sufficient to make that diagnosis. I should watch the video, jumped to madder'n hell first.

6. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

I'm watching the continuation of the senate judiciary hearing about gun control. Starting 1:35 Senator Blumenthal, and Timothy J. Heaphy
    United States Attorney both stated the the Consitution is not absolute! Well if it's not absolute, then what the hell is for then? what is it supposed to mean? HOw about this, they have just stated that they are infact enemies of the Constitution, and as such enemies of the state, and should be removed and banned from office IMMEDIATLY.

You huys need to watch this.
    Senate Judiciary Committee
    “LOCATION CHANGE: Proposals to Reduce Gun Violence: Protecting Our Communities While Respecting the Second Amendment”

7. Mike 338

Mike 338 Well-Known Member

I think the question is, was the 2nd put there to debate or to use? Do you think the 2nd was meant, not as a deterrent but rather an instruction manual (a thing to be used)? Constitution or Dick Act... I don't really see this being determined in the courts. Probably just a matter of who fires the first shot. The Post Office will have a lot of pictures of guys in sweater vests with 2.4 kids and a dog.

Drugs: This country is functionally drug addicted. When the label says "thoughts of suicide", you better believe extensive tests can back it up.