Big Sky Trophy Outfitters

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Whopper Stopper, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Whopper Stopper

Whopper Stopper Active Member

Has anyone had anything to do with an outfitter called Big Sky Trophy Outfitters? The man in charge is Dale Denney. I believe they are based out of Colville WA. however they offer hunts in Eastern Montana. Their prices look fair and the hunts they offer are town hunts with them picking you up and dropping you off at your motel at night. If anyone has had any experience with them I would love to hear it. I am thinking about booking a Antelope- Mule deer hunt. Thanks.........

WS

2. BLASERMAN

BLASERMAN Well-Known Member

I got a good guy if you are Interested , I am hunting big Mules this year he has been bugging me for 3 yrs.
    Go to Channel Outfitters .com Linsey Channel he got a grate outfitt good Speed Goats and Big Mules.

3. Whopper Stopper

Whopper Stopper Active Member

Thanks!

WS

4. Big Sky

Big Sky <b>SPONSOR</b>

I guess "big" is a relative term. I looked at that Channel Outfitters website and I only saw one deer that "might" go over 170 B+C. Looks like a great place for a good representative buck though.

5. lefty15

lefty15 Well-Known Member

I would have to agree with Big Sky on this one. Everyones idea of a big deer is differnt. Most of the Mulies on that website have very weak back forks, and are also lacking mass.