Outfitters Hunt

Looks like a fun hunt. My .02 go to Iowa or Kansas, heck even South Dakota at a chance for a very nice whitetail. Probably spend a lot less too

Looks like a fun hunt. My .02 go to Iowa or Kansas, heck even South Dakota at a chance for a very nice whitetail. Probably spend a lot less too
Thank you. I will look for next year. I am getting old and want to take my Son while I can still shoot. More about enjoying time with my son and the excitement of the hunt. Do not even need to pull the trigger.

Thank you. I will look for next year. I am getting old and want to take my Son while I can still shoot. More about enjoying time with my son and the excitement of the hunt. Do not even need to pull the trigger.
I know of a couple of places where a premium whitetail hunt is even more. So, don't let the PARTY POOPERS dampen your spirits. It is your money and sharing a lifetime hunt with someone special to you is more important than a few extra dollars. Anyway, I hope you were able to get the info you needed and when the hunt is over, please post some pictures. Good luck!

I know of a couple of places where a premium whitetail hunt is even more. So, don't let the PARTY POOPERS dampen your spirits. It is your money and sharing a lifetime hunt with someone special to you is more important than a few extra dollars. Anyway, I hope you were able to get the info you needed and when the hunt is over, please post some pictures. Good luck!
This!

Or no tip. Is caping included or are there hidden trophy fees? Is your trip over if both of you fill out or at the end of time booked? I know of guides that if you tag out first day send you home next day.....
I agree. Some guides work the areas all year, some show up just before season. It all depends on the little things. If I pay for 5 days of hunting and fill my tags on the first day I expect to stay for the remainder of receive a partial refund. But that needs to be discussed before hand. I can shoot pictures just as easy as my bow or rifle.

I agree. Some guides work the areas all year, some show up just before season. It all depends on the little things. If I pay for 5 days of hunting and fill my tags on the first day I expect to stay for the remainder of receive a partial refund. But that needs to be discussed before hand. I can shoot pictures just as easy as my bow or rifle.
Partial refund? I doubt that will ever happen and not sure it should.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMO, one is paying to hunt, not kill. IMO the hunt, the experience and time on the hill with a loved one is worth far more than a few more inches on a critter. I used to guide a fair bit from Montana, to Wyo to Sonora and far away for me the one's I loved guiding for were the ones that came for the experience not some silly B&C number (that drives so many).

When you are long gone you son will still be cherishing the time you guys had together more so than anything else.

Side note, real world and IMO I'd gladly pay 11K for a trip with my grandson. Note I call it a trip not a hunt:)

Last....side note (maybe) but you all couldn't even begin to guess what I'd pay if I could have just one more hunt with my Father!
Wouldn't we all! It's the trip that means so much, the time shared never to be gotten back...game is always to me....the bonus! Hell-o...if was about the meat...I'd stay home buy a cow and save 10,000.00! Edit: or maybe a Bull with Really big horns...that I could mount on my 68 Cadillac...if I had a 68 Cadillac...but at least I'd have 2200 lbs. Of sausage and burger to share!

Last edited:
After seeing its SNS Outfitters and you'll probably be hunting from a pickup truck for average animals, I wouldn't pay over a $1000 total. I hunt whitetails on a type 3 tag here in Wyoming almost every year on a friend's ranch and usually end up with something like those in the photos. I'd ask Sy where his photos are for the past three years? Don't let the guide try to talk you into shooting something you don't want to shoot unless it's on the last day.