Best "universal" flip caps ?

a couple pics of the aadlands...

IMG_4310_zpsimztdamc.jpg

IMG_0437_zpso7siok0x.jpg

IMG_0428_zps0ap3lavw.jpg

IMG_0436_zpskaaxx6he.jpg

Aadlands are very very good. Extremely tough but light. Heavy duty closure and springs. They will smack the c$@p out of you fingers if the get between the cap and the scope on opening.

Are they loud when opening. Sound like they flip really hard. Weird this thread just popped up because I was looking for caps for my zeiss v6 and butler creek doesn't make one to fit the eye piece.
Shep

I emailed and no response yet, patiently waiting

Idea----you could put a "sticky dot" of the soft side of velcro on your scope where the caps hit so it reduces the noise

it won't be enuff..... learn to open them slowly/controlled or you won't be happy. Their 1st gen caps came with a neoprene 'bumper', ir wasn't enough, but was better than velcro.

They're not a problem, but after dealing with Butler Creeks you have to get used to "heavy duty quality". These things are the best as far as I'm concerned.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.