Best Scope covers for hunting rifle?

Curious what everyone is using for scope covers. I've got some neoprene slip covers for my Zeiss scopes that I'm not a fan of. Tried butler creek, looking for something a bit more durable. Picked up some AAD flip covers and they seem super solid, but too noisy for hunting in my opinion.

what's a good option for light weight, durable, quiet flip up scope covers for hunting? Maybe that's a tall order...

I too am searching for flip up scope lens covers and am looking at Browe Inc covers.
Not sure if they sizes to fit my Athlon scope but am looking.
Hope this helps

I too am searching for flip up scope lens covers and am looking at Browe Inc covers.
Not sure if they sizes to fit my Athlon scope but am looking.
Hope this helps
I'll have to test these out, appreciate the link!

Thanks for that information as I too will not put up with noisy parts on my hunting rifle and I will not look at them any further.
I saw a Hawk brand flip up scope cover.
Leupold has the best I have used and met a hunter that has a set of Leupold lens covers on a non Leupold scope.
Brownell's had some I was impressed with but that was a few years back.
I too am looking at this thread for some ideas.I looked at Monstrum lens covers as a possible for my needs but looked a little cheap to me.
Have a great evening
Old Rooster

I like Aadmount and Tenebraex are ok. The former are indestructible but you have to wait a little while for them to be made. The latter are softer and, therefore, have to have a big ridiculous lip on them which means you have to install them sideways unless your scope is mounted extremely high.

MK Machining just introduced a line of scope caps which I will probably buy next time I am on the market. They otherwise make good products and are worth checking out.

https://www.mkmachining.com/product-category/scope-caps-ards/