Best place to purchase optics?

I'm in the market for several new scopes, currently deciding between Trijicon, NF and Leupold (I change my mind daily on which one). Who gives the best prices? I know the usual big online dealers but are there any smaller online dealers that are better and harder to find on a search? I love to buy new toys but I refuse to pay retail prices. Thanks for help in my search!
I have had good luck with DVOR, had some Nightforce recently it is subset of optics planet, have to be patient and fast for the best deals. The other online vendor that has about every brand with decent prices and specials is https://www.eurooptic.com/,

I have had a few really good sales deals at my local Sheels. It has been a while but had found some good deals at midwayUSA, and amazon but it has been a while.

If you have questions about a scope most places cannot answer it but Doug can!He is good at asking the right questions and getting a sense of your wants.
If you don't have any questions and know the reticle you want Europtice will be glad to sell you one.
I like the Cameraland option.Hey Doug will even tell when that scope is going on sale!If it ever goes on sail!
Great option to pass on.
I love research in general, but there comes a time when a subject-matter expert can clear away all the fluff and bloat.

When I was buying a rangefinder, I called CLNY and spoke with Doug. He actually advised a lower-priced option for my actual needs but did say the item I was most interested in was a very good option (Leica 2400). They shipped it out quickly and I've been positively pleased with it.

My most recent optics purchases were not with Doug, but only because they included price reductions/incentives that were well below even sale prices. Otherwise, if I'm buying again that's where I'll look.