Best place to purchase optics?

I'm in the market for several new scopes, currently deciding between Trijicon, NF and Leupold (I change my mind daily on which one). Who gives the best prices? I know the usual big online dealers but are there any smaller online dealers that are better and harder to find on a search? I love to buy new toys but I refuse to pay retail prices. Thanks for help in my search!
Doug at "Camera Land" and if they don't have what you want look at "Euro Optics" and "Scope List"
Some good deals with regular prices, sale prices and also look at Demo Models!

Figure out what you want and then look for sales if you have to have a new one. Optics Planet, Euro Optics, CameralandNY, MidwayUSA in no particular order are places to consider. That said, every NF ATACR I have, and I have several, I've bought through the classified ads on this site - couldn't be happier.

If you have questions about a scope most places cannot answer it but Doug can!He is good at asking the right questions and getting a sense of your wants.
If you don't have any questions and know the reticle you want Europtice will be glad to sell you one.
I like the Cameraland option.Hey Doug will even tell when that scope is going on sale!If it ever goes on sail!
Great option to pass on.