Best place to purchase optics?

serorem

I'm in the market for several new scopes, currently deciding between Trijicon, NF and Leupold (I change my mind daily on which one). Who gives the best prices? I know the usual big online dealers but are there any smaller online dealers that are better and harder to find on a search? I love to buy new toys but I refuse to pay retail prices. Thanks for help in my search!

I'm in the market for several new scopes, currently deciding between Trijicon, NF and Leupold (I change my mind daily on which one). Who gives the best prices? I know the usual big online dealers but are there any smaller online dealers that are better and harder to find on a search? I love to buy new toys but I refuse to pay retail prices. Thanks for help in my search!
I've had good luck using optics planet over the years.

I've used Scopelist and they were good to deal with but I have bought several from gr8tfuldoug at camerland. When I was in the market for a spotting scope I called and they took the time to talk and ecplain what they thought would fit my needs! I don't have anywhere local to look. So after that I call them when I'm in the market for a scope.

I have not personally bought from Doug at Camera Land, but they will be the first place I check in the future. I do like to look for deals on a scope before purchasing.
EuroOptic is my favorite

A couple of top choices IMO. I have also gotten some great deals on used scopes on various forums over the years.

Camera Land and optics planet, but my best deals on higher end rifle scopes are from my local gun store.Usually about $100 lower than internet stores. But I'm also a long time customer and the rifles and shotguns I've bought is well over, my wife might see this, lets just say you could have bought a mid sized car!