Best Night Vision For Your Buck <$500.00

CaptnC

I already have the Night Owl brand, but would really like to have more magnification and be able to record the shot.
20190504_133354.jpg

7.62x39 right side charge...

Budget is only $500.00 so what do you have...Pros? Cons?

I was checking prices yesterday and found the prices for ATN scopes has eother gone up over the last few months or I wasn't paying attention to the prices.

If I had recalled correctly...I thought the variable to 14x was near $400.00 and the 5x20 about $100.00 more. Both are another $100.00 more...

So I need to adjust my budget up a bit... <$700.00...

The ATN or Sightron (I think is the other brand I'm considering) both have NV that look more like a normal scope...I like that look over the box shaped ones.

Thoughts?

If you buy 5he atm x-sight, just know your personal info might be released to the gooberment.
They are currently trying to get apple and Google to give them user info from the obsidian app.
If you are a conspiracy theorist you might want to steal clear of the xsight. Or you can put on a tinfoil hat and you'll be just fine ;-)

That's good to know...I have a couple different tinfoil hats I can wear! ;)

Not much beats a good conspiracy and with the corruption in our government there is plenty of material to choose from!

My conspiracy buddy keep me up to speed on the latest material out there...a couple links a day!

Not much beats a good conspiracy and with the corruption in our government there is plenty of material to choose from!
Remember it's NOT paranoia if they really ARE out to get you! :eek:

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.