Best case lube?

My go to is One Shot, liberally applied to cases in a loading block neck up from multiple sides and allowed to dry before sizing. I mentioned neck up as I noted the reply saying they should be neck down, never really gave it much thought but might try that. I use bushing sizing dies and thought lube should also be on neck. I have not had stuck cases with this method. I put in vibratory cleaner with walnut or corn cob media to remove lube. I do use a mandrel sometimes before seating and I rely on the left over carbon in neck ID from dry cleaning to provide lubrication for mandrel and bullet seating.

Will also commonly use Imperial if not loading a lot of rounds.

Based on so many recommendations of the lanolin and alcohol I tried that. The liquid took so long to dry when I tried to tumble in corn cob to remove lube the media swelled up and stuck in cases. Like 500 of them. Not sure I will ever try again. I think the mix is right but it may be when I sprayed them they were in a plastic bag and not all lying flat.

But in full disclosure I never did measurements on variation of shoulder bump results from the different options like the OP.

JB

Haven't seen this option yet so I will add it. I use Ballistol. There's an aerosol version as well as liquid squirt/spray/dropper variants. I spray a batch of 50 let sit for a few minutes. Then when I wipe them down the carbon comes off and a thin film of lube stays - good enough for sizing. And bonus - Ballistic can be used for many other things as well (like gun/barrel cleaning).

I started watching this ELR channel on you tube and he had some great tips about all things shooting (including his reloading process for which I stole this).

I just read on another forum that guy puts bullets in bag and sprays with one shot lightly and shakes them up and lets them dry and this lubes bullets for seating, any thoughts, would lube mess up barrel if left on this way, he claims no issues, would seem easy to do.

I mix up 10% liquid lanolin 90% isopropanol. Nowadays, as I shoot single shot rifles, I just neck size so I use 100% of FA. No stuck cases and great case life, scrapping good federal brass with 15 reloads as the primers are a little too easy to fit, don't get me wrong there's still resistance but not like it was.

Ok first I started with one shot spray, thought it was great till I got a shoulder gauge and shoulders were everywhere, sometimes I could feel a big difference in sizing force, so then I shook it and sprayed them up real good, let dry, started sizing, took a break, when I came back, i again feeling difference in force and then got stuck case, so done with that. Next lee lube mixed with rubbing alcohol, worked good but messy, had to use ultrasonic cleaner after, rinse then dry. Third was Hornady unique which works very well, little messy but can just wipe off, last I tried imperial case lube wax but found it less messy but harder to apply than unique so went back to unique. Just wondering what you guys think works best and what would you use on inside of neck as a lube between bullet and case, reason I ask is cause I came across some 223s I loaded over a year ago which shot fine then and now I'm getting a hard bolt lift when extracting the spent cases so I'm figuring the bullet created a little bit of a weld to the brass causing a pressure spike.
Olive oil spray for outside of cases, way cheaper and works great. A little goes a long way. Inside necks Imperial dry neck lube.

I've used used one shot, rcbs case lube and hornady unique. Got a case stuck with one shot. Will never use it again. I like both the rcbs and hornady. I would recommend either of those.

Hornady Unique for me. I switched over after having numerous stuck case issues with One Shot - plus that stuff was expensive, messy, and wasteful.

With Unique I'm seeing consistent feel and shoulder bumps, no stuck cases, no dented shoulders, etc. And the best part - I've resized over 1500 cases and have 2/3rd of the small tub left, which I bought for less than $4.

I wet tumble for about 15 min with Dawn after resizing and trimming - to remove external lube and brass shaving that fall inside the case.

Unique also states it can be used to waterproof leather such as shoes, looks like unique will keep your feet dry and lube cases well