Best 7mm mag primer

Right now it's just what you can find. Ad far as magnum cartridges all I've ever used is 250's (264 & 300wm's). I'll be experimenting with br2, 215m, 200, 8 1/2, wmlr and 250's. Probably the only cartridges I would need mag primers for are 264wm, 300wm and 338lm due to powder capacity.

I have two different loads worked up for my 7RM. Seems like the large mag rifle would be your best bet vs the large rifle. I think some guys have good luck with the large rifle, but I have never tested them.

For my 7RM, the SD favored the Federal 215M's with my 180 ELD load and the CCI 250's ran considerably better with the 175 Elite Hunters. One thing that I have noticed, for what it's worth, is that the carbon in the primer pockets cleans way easier with the 250's vs the 215's.

I have tested the Rem 9 1/2 large rifle primer since I have 2k of them. SD/ES were less than my standard load using the WLRM. FPS was about 30fps slower though.

And have you seen the "burn flash" on the Rem 9 1/2? wow.
Are you referring to newly produced 9 1/2 or older stock ? And I wonder is there even a difference ?

Up until the great shortage, I used only Fed 215M in my .270 Weatherby Mag and .300 Weatherby Mag loads. Doing this for well over 35 years. I did that because that was what Weatherby did back in the 70's. Now I practice with Win LRM, and save the Fed 215 for hunting loads. I was skeptical about performance, but in my Weatherby Mark hunting rifles, I don't think there is really much of a difference. If someone has a chart showing by Brand, how 'HOT , primers are, that would be interesting!!