bergers

steeles1

hi guys,can anyone help. i need 168gn berger vld hunting in 7mm . waited months for vld inserts to seat these now i can't find any.you think getting stuff in america is hard you should try in australia! any ideas on who to try? many thanks mike

many thanks bob but they won't ship down to australia.don't understand why so many companies are like that,its not even gunpowder its just projjys. the search goes on . cheers mike

Mike - completely understand your pain. I've got some 168 hunting vld's on the shelf. Would be willing to give you 25 of them if you cover the shipping. Just let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 168vld.jpg
    168vld.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 71
many thanks but i've changed tack as i can get 1500 classic hunters over here and very suprised to see the negligible drift/drop difference to the vld and hopefully easier tuning, as my chamber is long and only half the bearing surface in the case which worries me for hunting. hopefully i'm not trading off any accuracy,time will tell.. love your p.s. at the bottom. cheers mike

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.