Berger 300 Hybrid - 3rd Shot -OH! MY!! GOSH!!!

Thanks for responding Roy, correct me if I'm reading too much into what you said but, it sounds like the bomb affect wouldn't be limited to just the Berger but there might be similar bomb affects with 300 gr smk?

Now that I can get consistent media density from shot to shot and hopefully contain the media, we'll see.

I shoot the SMK first though, as I don't think with its seemingly tougher jacket the shock will be spread over a larger distance. Who knows? Surely not me at this point.:)

Roy, I think that the Rubber belting will be more than enough to open up a 300 SMK. I would go prepared to see similar results.:rolleyes:

AWESOME! I noticed in a couple of the hits in the Send It 1 & 2 where you could see the shock wave on the impact side of the game of about 2-3". I thought I was seeing things but after seeing the damage to that substantial bullet catcher I am in awe of the kinetic energy exchange of this caliber/round!
Thank you so much for the work and show 'n tell!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.