Berger 105 hybrid terminal performance

I think I'm going to run 95 classic hunters in my 6 predator(think 6mm ARC) this year. It will definitely be used on some whitetail, and I'm pretty sure this rifle will be running backup on my elk hunt in a few weeks. Hopefully I don't have to use it, but I'm sure it will get the job done if everything is kept within reason.

I plan on using my 6 creedmoor for mule deer hunting this fall. I have used it before with 108 ELDMs with good success. Tried some 105 hybrids recently and really like what I'm seeing on paper and steel.

Has anyone used these on deer sized game? I know the 215 hybrids work, kind of hoping it's the same for these.

Thanks
My son has killed several whitetails with a 105 hybrid and they performed really well.

Any difference in performance from the hybrid to the VLD Hunting? Scrapping the 103 ELDX and going to try the 105 hunting in my 6 Dasher.
I was shooting 130 HVLDs in my 260 and it wasn't as easy to tune their seating depth unlike the hybrids which were easier. Once I found what it liked it's been solid. Berger says their jacket thickness is different but those are the two main differences that come to mind.

Recent Posts