Bell & Carlson Medalist for Tikka

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by TikkaShooters, Feb 27, 2012.

1. TikkaShooters

TikkaShooters Official LRH Sponsor

Just a note to let people know that TikkaPerformance.com now has Bell & Carlson Medalist sporter stocks for Tikka T3's available for shipping immediately.

Greg

2. 7stw

7stw Well-Known Member

Hey Tikkashooter, do you know if they make a stock for Sako 75? I have a 75 in 7 stw, and would like to restock it. Mine hast the synthetic stock now. It is pretty well constructed, but I feel that it need to be bedded in aluminum, or at least pillar bedded then refloated. I am thinking that I don't want to do that to that to this stock. I know that a company called Greywolf makes them, but they are pricey. ( almost as much as the gun). I knew that if anyone knows, it would be you. Thanks !

AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL, lightbulb gun) 7 STW

3. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

So post some pics and how the stock fells in relation to some others. Is it thick like and HS or slimm like a manners MCST?

Jon

4. TikkaShooters

TikkaShooters Official LRH Sponsor

Hey, folks. On the Sako 75, B & C doesn't make a stock for that model, but we have some really unbelievable stocks coming very soon, which will fit your rifle, so keep an eye on Tikkashooters.com for updates. As for the feel of the B & C Medalist, it is pretty standard in most respects, but does have a very nice feeling palm swell, which makes it feel more substantial than what it looks like at first glance. We will be posting some more detailed pics on the site, and will include a post with those photos on LRH.

Happy Shooting
    Greg

5. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Great I cant wait to here about them. I have been thinking about one. I am looking at getting something allong the lines of a McMillan Classic or Manners MCST. Slim sturdy and point able from the standing position.

Jon

6. 7stw

7stw Well-Known Member

Awesome news!!!! I have a very nice Sako 75, synthetic. Can't quite get used to it, but can't afford the only "option" that I have seen, which I believe is the Greywolf, or something like that! What are the prices going to be like, or don't you know yet? Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the option, and have been eyeing a new rifle as well.
    AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL. :D 7 STW.