Bell and Carlson Medalist Pic thread

Just wondering why no one likes this stock.... I'm into the 6th week waiting for mine....hope it shows up soon.gun)
bc_2094r.jpg
I love that stock. The only reason I don't have one is My gun is a Howa and Bell and Carlson currently doesn't make that stock for a short action howa.

10-16-08003.jpg

B&C tactical with Karsten cheek piece.

Brent

Brent got his stock right with the adjustable cheekpiece. I almost bought one of these stocks until I was able to shoot one. It did not have the adjustable cheekpiece and I found I had no cheek weld at all. So definitely get a bolt-on cheekpiece and you won't regret it.

Savage model 12 270 WSM. Bell and Carlson stock topped with a Wonder Optics Tactical 4-14. TacOps stock pack and Shooter ridge bipod.

016.jpg

Love those stocks annd love how they fit me when I have shoot with one too. www.StockysStocks.com has Bell and Carlson stocks similar to the ones that are in this thread. The model #for a long actionRemington is 2096. It comes in black, green or tan. Is that the same series you guys are using? List price or his price is $207.00 for the black model. The camo base colores are a few bucks more. Are they any good? P/S, those are some AWESOME looking rifles. Nice job to all! 7STWgun)lightbulb P/S I do know that some of the models are way more money, or close to the HS precision pro series in cost.

Last edited:
Just got my Medalist tactical adjustable stock from Stockey. Im impressed, and cant wait to shoot some groups. I have a McMillan A-5 on another rifle, and this one feels real good.

They all look fantastic

Cant wait to get mine, its been about 6 weeks, so should be here very soon.

To fit a SPS Varmint - 204
Then if i don't like the trigger, will replace with, Timney or similar
If i don't like the magazine, might get a AI DBM

Howa 308 win. Kevin at Montour County Rifles rebarreled (26" Brroughton 5.5contour 5C) and trued up the action and other metal bits. I skim bedded it with Devcon and put on a homemade cheek piece.
DSC01748.jpg

Has any one had to bed theirs to get it to shoot, I'm waiting on bedding compound now. I bolt it back in original stock it shoots Tacks???

I'm a fan of bedding all rifles, even the ones with the aluminum bedding blocks (HS Precision or B&C Medalist.)

For me, it's more of a matter of piece of mind rather than necessity. I have a bad habit of trying to fix things that ain't broke!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.