The Official TBRC 2010 Highlights Thread

No teaming on the benches, every one is individually scored.

ICANHITHIMMAN: You should!

I know we said we'd have the video up by Wednesday so just wanted to share an update. The video is done and has been online since this afternoon. Just waitin on the itunes store to pick up the RSS Feed. They are consistently inconsistent in regards to how long it takes for them to pick up our feed. Hopefully it's any minute, but I will let you know as soon as I know. In the mean time, this is a link to our iTunes podcast and The TBRC Highlights will appear on that top of list once it been added:

CS TACTICAL VIDEO PODCAST on iTunes

I think the video came out good. The lighting in the bays and pole barn was a little darker than we expected, but we think it still came out good. Our goal was to get each and every shooter (59 in all) QT on the reel but there's a good chance that we missed a couple guys. If we did, it was not intentional.

Outstanding video!!! I watched the whole 49 minutes 2x. Great job capturing it on video. Thanks Mike.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.