Bedding a hogue overmolded stock.

I have done one, it had the Aluminum pillars. I bedded as normal. Only thing to watch is
the overmold material is soft vs wood or synthetic stock. It is nice accurate hunting rifle now.

You need to rough it up and maybe drill some side holes for the epoxy to grab on. There are a couple of YouTube videos out there. I just did a Win Model 70 back in the summer

If you look carefully at the inside of the stock you will see the parting line between the rubber "overmold" and the inner plastic,
You won't get bedding to stick to the rubber.

With these stocks you need to rough them up as noted, and bed the front lug, and put a small daub of epoxy under the rear of the action to provide an even surface. Don't expect to be able to do a full action bed.

If you look carefully at the inside of the stock you will see the parting line between the rubber "overmold" and the inner plastic,
You won't get bedding to stick to the rubber.

With these stocks you need to rough them up as noted, and bed the front lug, and put a small daub of epoxy under the rear of the action to provide an even surface. Don't expect to be able to do a full action bed.
Good to know