Bartlein .375 cal Group Order

OK, it's basically a Sendero taper with a 1.350 breech for 4.5. I will get precise measurements. Do I need to contact them direct or are you going to give them the info on all the barrels in the order?

Hey Augustus!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I dont see why they could not do it. It sounds like they can handle just about any barrel contour.

I talked to Bartlein, and they told me generally the way group orders go, one large order will be placed through one person. When we reach 15, I will PM each person placing an figure out what they want and create a master list.

Thanks,
Calvin

I'll take a 30" #10 Light Palma 5R 10 twist.. fluted by Bartlein !
let me know if this is possible...
thanks

Last edited:
how many more pieces do we need?

Hi TFB,

We have 3 pieces to go. We had an order reduction and picked up swamplord.

There are a couple of fellows over at predator masters that may be interested if bartlein can do what they need. He is contacting them to find out.

We are really close.

What is the max length they can do a gain twist barrel ?

I would like another couple if possible :)

Hi Greg,

I just got this email from bartlein

"Calvin, 34" finish / 35" blanks are no problem. We've done 36" finish/37" blanks also. Just keep in mind anything over a 32" finish/33" blank is an extra $20 per inch over 32". The $10 per inch only applies for up to 32" "

Hope you are well!
Calvin

Wish I had the extra $$ right now as I too having been looking at a .375 cheytac. anyways good luck with the order!

When is this going to happen ?

Hi SL,

Just as soon as we get 15 pieces together, we are currently at 12 right now.

I have a couple of guys on PM that are trying to figure out if Bartlein can make what they need for a 375-50bmg, as well as a gentleman looking to expand his quantity.

I really feel like we are close to getting this wrapped up.

Thank you all for your patience.
Calvin

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.