Bartlein .375 cal Group Order

inkballedtarget

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of gathering parts for a 375 Cheytac build.
I called and talked to Bartlen and as of right now they could not currently justify shutting down and retooling a machine for one or two .375 barrels when they have as many 6mm and 6.5 orders as they do.

I asked them if I facilitated a group order of .375 barrels, how many barrels would need to be ordered for them to do a run? I was told they would need atleast 15 barrel orders to do the run.

So here we go!
If you are looking or would like to order a .375 Bartlein gain twist or constant twist, here is your chance!

We will need at least 15 barrel orders for this to go through.

Below is a general pricing list.
Base Price for a .375 29" barrel blank :$395
Oversize Breech diameter (1.450) : $75
Add $10.00 per inch for up to 32"
Add $15.00 per inch for barrels over 32" finish
Gain twist barrels are extra charge and that starts at $40.
For straight twist barrels (1-10, 1-11, 1-12 up to 1-14 no extra costs).

If you are interested in joining this order, please shoot me a PM and I will get you on the list!

Thanks!
Calvin

I would be interested in a couple. Does the price include contouring.

Great!

Im not terribly sure Augustus, I believe it does. I think you run into added fee when you have a larger diameter. Below is what they listed online.
Barrel dia. larger than 1.250 S.S. up to 1.450 (29" blank) $75.00
Barrel dia. larger than 1.300 C.M. up to 2.000 (29" blank) $60.00

If you would like me to ask about a specific contour, just let me know what it is and I can find out!

Thank you,
Calvin

It would be the old Lawton Idaho taper. My 6.5-13 gain twist has that taper, they should still have the dimensions on it. I would like them to be constant 10 twists and finish at 30 inches.

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of gathering parts for a 375 Cheytac build.
I called and talked to Bartlen and as of right now they could not currently justify shutting down and retooling a machine for one or two .375 barrels when they have as many 6mm and 6.5 orders as they do.

I asked them if I facilitated a group order of .375 barrels, how many barrels would need to be ordered for them to do a run? I was told they would need atleast 15 barrel orders to do the run.

So here we go!
If you are looking or would like to order a .375 Bartlein gain twist or constant twist, here is your chance!

We will need at least 15 barrel orders for this to go through.

Below is a general pricing list.
Base Price for a .375 29" barrel blank :$395
Oversize Breech diameter (1.450) : $75
Add $10.00 per inch for up to 32"
Add $15.00 per inch for barrels over 32" finish
Gain twist barrels are extra charge and that starts at $40.
For straight twist barrels (1-10, 1-11, 1-12 up to 1-14 no extra costs).

If you are interested in joining this order, please shoot me a PM and I will get you on the list!

Thanks!
Calvin
If you get enough together to do it drop me a PM. I might do one in .375 Ruger.

Just got my 375 cal barrels in from bartlien a couple of months ago, not sure what the big deal is. Ordered my barrels and got them in 4 months like usual.

To the top!!

Sorry guys! I haven't forgotten about this, just been busy with work!

Still 9 to go! Pass the word along if you know some one looking, the more the merrier!

We will get there!
Hope you are all well!
Calvin

Would these work on a DTA 375 ? I think I would just have to have someone tool it up with there barrel extension?
If so the stock barrel has 1 11.5 twist what would u recommend ? It shoots the cutting edge 352gr.
Would like to hear what u think Augustus.

To the top!!

Sorry guys! I haven't forgotten about this, just been busy with work!

Still 9 to go! Pass the word along if you know some one looking, the more the merrier!

We will get there!
Hope you are all well!
Calvin

Calvin,

Are you doing this for special pricing?

I just don't see why the group buy unless you or the group are getting a discount.

All that needs to be done is order the barrels. When they have enough orders on hand they retool and make the 375 cal barrels. I believe that is the same procedure for all caliber barrels because some retooling takes place.

4 months is fairly normal in my experience. I got my barrels before my stock or my action were ready by a margin of months.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts