Bartlein .375 cal Group Order

Calvin,

Are you doing this for special pricing?

I just don't see why the group buy unless you or the group are getting a discount.

All that needs to be done is order the barrels. When they have enough orders on hand they retool and make the 375 cal barrels. I believe that is the same procedure for all caliber barrels because some retooling takes place.

4 months is fairly normal in my experience. I got my barrels before my stock or my action were ready by a margin of months.

No special pricing, I just want a bartlein barrel.

Not sure what to tell you dave.. All I know is I called bartlein to place my order and they said they werent taking .375 barrel orders. I asked why that was and they said there was not enough interest to justify it.. Thats when i asked how much interest needed to be generated to justify it, and thats when they told me 15 pieces was needed.

Im glad you got your barrels though! Lets see some pictures and a range report!

Be well,
Calvin

I am, in on the other 2

Would like a gain twist tighter than I have. Would prefer a 6 or 6.5 could get down to the nitty gritty later. Have a 32 heavy Diameter is 1.45 shank to 1 at the muzzle, in a gai twist finish is a 8.
So it would be a 32 finish , 1.450 to a .975

The other would be a lighter a taper for a walking gun. Thinking a 375/ 338 Laupa IMP 35 degree.

Im in and I live close to Bartlein this is a good venture for everyone.

Thanks Jeff

I am, in on the other 2

Would like a gain twist tighter than I have. Would prefer a 6 or 6.5 could get down to the nitty gritty later. Have a 32 heavy Diameter is 1.45 shank to 1 at the muzzle, in a gai twist finish is a 8.
So it would be a 32 finish , 1.450 to a .975

The other would be a lighter a taper for a walking gun. Thinking a 375/ 338 Laupa IMP 35 degree.

Im in and I live close to Bartlein this is a good venture for everyone.

Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff!
Sorry for the slow response, I responded a few days ago, but i guess the post didnt go through?

Either way, I have you on the list!
Yes sir, I think its a good thing!

We are now up to 12.. 3 to go!

Thanks for your patience!
Calvin

It would be the old Lawton Idaho taper. My 6.5-13 gain twist has that taper, they should still have the dimensions on it. I would like them to be constant 10 twists and finish at 30 inches.

Hi Augustus,

I spoke to Bartlein, and they informed me that they can do any outside contour. The gentlemen I spoke to was unfamiliar with the Lawton Idaho Taper, but if you get me specs, I can run it by him.

Thanks,
Calvin

OK, it's basically a Sendero taper with a 1.350 breech for 4.5. I will get precise measurements. Do I need to contact them direct or are you going to give them the info on all the barrels in the order?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.