Ballistic Apps?

I also have used shooter extensively. I have successfully used it to make many cold bore hits at ranges between 1100 and 1515 at various altitudes and locations all over the western us in cell range and out. The adjustment for the rotation of the earth was right on.
It also allowed me to successfully shoot the mile. Solution was right on..I'd call it first round hit, but it was wet out and we couldn't see the pooft..2&3 we could see.

I like the interface too.

I have an IPhone and was wondering what if any ballistic apps ppl take with them shooting, I plan on getting one for my iPhone because it's always with me and I don't want to bring something else lol
They're all pretty good. I like Strelok and
I have an IPhone and was wondering what if any ballistic apps ppl take with them shooting, I plan on getting one for my iPhone because it's always with me and I don't want to bring something else lol
I like iStrelok, Ballistic AE and Horus apps. For whatever reason I find myself using Strelok the most as it's quick. Nothing beats the Kestrel 5700 Applied Ballistics but then again it's not a phone.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.