Ballistic Apps?

Lahunter76

I have an IPhone and was wondering what if any ballistic apps ppl take with them shooting, I plan on getting one for my iPhone because it's always with me and I don't want to bring something else lol

I have an IPhone and was wondering what if any ballistic apps ppl take with them shooting, I plan on getting one for my iPhone because it's always with me and I don't want to bring something else lol
[/QUOT I use shooter in my iPhone works great plus you can add multiple BC's and create your own custom curve

Hornady 4DOF app has been great on my iPhone. It's easy to use and you can input data for any bullet.

1st: Paper & pencil

2nd: Kestrel Elite

3rd:
5EED8E62-3064-4D20-AB9F-69A5E65A92D8.jpeg

Shooter. It accurate and runs the same program as applied ballistics. It lacks a few of the "premium" features like aerodynamic jump and stuff that the applied app has. But it runs the same solver. It gives identical reading to my kestrel elite , givin the same weather inputs. Works extremely well been using it for as long as I can remember.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.