back to basix

ARlife4me

I'm going to give this 1 a try (sav-2) and hopefully like it better than the accu-trigger! I've posted my displeased view of the trigger, but comes down to not like how it functions? The issue is when I start to press the trigger and then need to adjust the rifle I then need to back off. In doing so it requires recocking. That's the part I don't like! As far as the brand (rifle basix) goes does anyone use or had used this brand before?

I have tried a great many makes of triggers over the years. In that time I have installed dozens of RBs on various rifles from Rimfire to 375. Excellent triggers at good prices and outstanding customer support. They really stand behind their stuff. I only ever had one that wasn't right, but they sent me a replacement immediately, no questions asked, no need to wait to get the other trigger back. They only wanted the defective one back so they could see what went wrong.

On my personal hunting rifles, 3 have RB triggers, and I could pick anything I wanted on them.

I ordered a sav-2 trigger (Rifle Basix) from NSS and all went fine...................................well until I was doing the install..................I did the normal prep, bench clean and clear, tools for what might be needed, removed factory trigger..............so far so good. Now putting it together.........well most of it until..............boing, there went the red spring off the bench. Now nowhere in sight and no luck with a magnet I reverted to a backup plan...............well a call more like it. I called RB, told him the issue (which he laughed) and sent me another red spring.

Just giving a shout out to getting me back on track with a solid (sent free) spring to RB and their products!
I thank you sir! If they follow this forum or not it goes to show people are good out there!

I ordered a sav-2 trigger (Rifle Basix) from NSS and all went fine...................................well until I was doing the install..................I did the normal prep, bench clean and clear, tools for what might be needed, removed factory trigger..............so far so good. Now putting it together.........well most of it until..............boing, there went the red spring off the bench. Now nowhere in sight and no luck with a magnet I reverted to a backup plan...............well a call more like it. I called RB, told him the issue (which he laughed) and sent me another red spring.

Just giving a shout out to getting me back on track with a solid (sent free) spring to RB and their products!
I thank you sir! If they follow this forum or not it goes to show people are good out there!
Agree, always found their service exceptional.

I found the sear spring from when it went flying and musta hit the other spring causing it to disappear?

I've built many upon many of AR's that springs go flying away, but now finding BA service happens also :( . Next I'll make a white room enclosed with magnetic walls for those special occasions;)