Baby buffalo

NT whistler

Out yesterday morning hunting pigs and buffalo and came across this little critter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 111
Did his herd comeback? Are buffalo like deer and if you touch their young they won't come back? Those are awesome photos. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice pictures.

I hope everything works out for the little guy. He about as fresh as it gets with out being wet.

More successful babies = bigger herds = better prairies = more diversity = more tags.

and of course more cool pictures.

Where are you at? Type of buffalo? Certain doesn't look like a bison calf...and the wrong time of the year anyway. Neat photo.

These are Water Buffalo, I'm here in remote Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory in Australia, I hunt these most weekends along with Pigs. We give most of the meat to the local Aboriginals. And yes the Cow did come back to the calf. I will post a few photos of some of the bigger ones we have shot later today.

Whistler

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.