"Assault Rifle" photos

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by mtnwrunner, Dec 31, 2012.

1. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Okay, here are some photographs of the dreaded assault rifles. When you are engaged with someone who is against assault rifles or the 2nd amendment, show them these photos, ask them to point out the assault rifle and then when they show their ignorance, tell them they are the exact same rifle.
    I did this a couple of times already and they all said, "no way, they are different."
    As the saying goes---"You can't fix stupid."

Randy

Attached Files:

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Does she know "assault Rifles" are full auto and already illegal in most states. Did you explain tax stamps and back ground checks.

3. mtnwrunner

I ALWAYS explain the proposed bill-----matter of fact, I carry a copy of it with me as well as a small copy of the United States Constitution. I use the photos as an example of how stupid this ban really is. Most people think that she is just going after the military type assault rifles (whatever that is) which is why I carry a copy of the bill---it shows clearly what "they" intend to do. You can explain it all you want to folks but when they see it in print, I think that it has a little more impact, so to speak. I also printed it off Feinsteins website so that they can see it is not from the NRA or some other "right wing group."
    And speaking of her, I wrote her an email to reconsider her proposal and all I got was a response that since I was not from California (thank god) she would not offer a response.

Randy

4. IdahoRedneck

IdahoRedneck Well-Known Member

Where did you find a copy of the proposed legislation.....all ive been able to find is the bill summary.......

5. IdahoRedneck

Wher did you find a copy of the proposed legislation.....all ive been able to find is the bill summary....... Oops damn smart phone sorry for the double post

6. mtnwrunner

Dan, it is not the actual bill, it's just what she has on her website that she is going to submit.
    You know, it''ll have to pass so that we know whats in it..........

Randy

From her website:
    http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...?File_id=10993387-5d4d-4680-a872-ac8ca4359119

7. IdahoRedneck

8. SidecarFlip

SidecarFlip Well-Known Member

The 10-22 in the top photo has got to be the fugliest 10-22 I've ever laid my eyes on. It don't look sinister, it looks stupid.:D

9. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

That might be a problem for Feinstein because you can't outlaw stupid, however, you apparently can elect it!

10. SidecarFlip

SidecarFlip Well-Known Member

yep...... You can elect stooooooopid. Look what you have up there in NYC.

I rest my case.....:rolleyes: