Are you Satisfied?

I saw some 230 hybrids a week ago at one place here. I see them or any of the others I will get them for you. I have 2 boxes of 215's I'm keeping now. Picked up some Berger 210. Sold box I had. Also picked up box of 212 ELDX and box of Nosler LRAB. $84 each. Ouch ! Berger 210 was $74. Powder at that place was great price. Retumbo was $42. $54 at rip off place by me. A lot of powders in $30 range.
Awesome thank you!

I always figured I'd have enough for about two years shooting ... turns out I did have ...
Well;- at least I have a chance to dust off the shelves now, and using up all of that odd little collection of random components left over from last century

My local gun store had a lot of Hornady bullets in stock including about 2500 147 ELDM's at a normal price. I was very well prepared but I will buy a few things if they are reasonable on price but not going to pay some of the current prices. I have helped some people out where I could but I always ask them how they didn't see this coming?

I surely don't have enough of anything to go to the range. I have enough for hunting for a few years, but as far as reloading it will be a while. I refuse to pay the prices that many are asking currently. I understand that supplies are limited, but so is the income of retired shooters. I have never purchased more than my needs, perhaps that was my mistake. I would love to try developing loads for some of the rifles I have purchased in the last few years.

I'm satisfied but I'm not listing an inventory.
I just bought enough to stay ahead of the usage and a few things on special.
Ive been reading about the US shortage for what seems like 2 years, I recently started to read New Zealand are feeling the pinch, 2 weeks ago a mate sent a text to say primers are hard to get, guess what. They are mostly unavailable in Australia now and it seems like there could be a long wait on primers, even if there was a shipment I think the demand will be high and they will move quickly.
I have enough to stay ahead of my needs, Im neither a Prepper or a Hoarder. I bought opportunistically on special or elwhen shops had specifically what I want to use .
Buying for a new rifle. Best value I've found is to buy a case of 200 at bulk rate to get 200 new cases them start to reload from there.

Yes I am satisfied but I don't think I've displaced anyone else in the way I slowly gathered enought to satisfy my rate of use .

It won't explode, but the intensity and extent of the fire will grow exponentially within seconds. It is absolutely an unexpected life threat to a Firefighter trying to put out your structure fire. If an interior crew were in that part of the house, they would suddenly be in an unexpected and very very bad situation. I'm a Firefighter. My fellow FF's know to not "go interior" on my house if the fire appears to be in the basement at all. It's a tricky and extraordinarily dangerous situation for us. And something that's not on most FF's radar, so to speak. If you happen to be on scene, please do inform the arriving FF's of what's in there. You could quite literally save the lives of those who are trying to help you. Don't mean to derail the thread, but it's a potentially catastrophic situation for us.
Hence the reason I said there would be a very large flash but no explosion.

Not so sure I would be advertising how much powder, primers and brass I have at home. The ATF or some other a**hole maybe looking at this site for not so honorable purposes. I think PM on this site is the best way to keep things more confidential.
We're safe, they like, "soft targets". :D

A few years ago our PD got a grant to replace all their outdated body armor. I offered to set up a demonstration to teach young cops just how effective their vests are against common "Deer Rifle" rounds.

They invited officers from several departments and the academy a few miles away.

There were a whole lot of stone faced officers when we finished and I hope much wiser as well.

We're safe, they like, "soft targets". :D

A few years ago our PD got a grant to replace all their outdated body armor. I offered to set up a demonstration to teach young cops just how effective their vests are against common "Deer Rifle" rounds.

They invited officers from several departments and the academy a few miles away.

There were a whole lot of stone faced officers when we finished and I hope much wiser as well.