Apex afterburner a few impact resistance results

Gday to all
I put up & test the way I do so people can question & improve while combining with more qualified people than myself that hopefully lift the bar on what we have available today with some even greater pills , so I'm going to completely bow out of this thread & let the thing run its course & I don't need to keep going

Thankyou mark for that compliment on being the best you know on pill testing , I do believe I'm not that good as I'd say Micheal probably trumps me , especially with true solids no doubt but I'd like to think I've got a really good handle on most pills
But one thing I'm extremely good @ finding is a pills weakness as these days that's really all that concerns me as a well placed shot , most pills will kill well some still better but if it's just killing we are talking you can put a blanket over many a brand

The other guys I do thankyou for your support & I say keep strong with you beliefs
Take note of all the good kills & on the marginal placed shot or one you normal would stay away from is where you will find a different pill may offer you that little bit more insurance to get a more respectable outcome

I wish mark & all the bullet makers the best keep challenging yourself & ea other then all us will benefit of everyone trying to be the number 1 pill on the market & Steve I say don't rest on your morals they are a coming for your number

Just clarification on Jared for my personal information not making anything up oh but then yeah my stuff is made up according to someone who called me a liar & still does

I'll let the individual people here work out what side of that fence I am on

Yes handskills I think your right & a shame if this information is lost for the general public but @ least mark has it

Cohunt im gone so hopefully this thread doesn't
Best wishes Fordy
Cheers to the nice people

Gday cohunt
This needs addressing imo no accusations here with you
Fordy--I didn't quote any specific post, and no fingers are being pointed by me.
It was a generalized statement intended for all to think about.
I myself am not above it either...I'm no saint
Totally agree sir it's a pitty the trivial gets in the way
Shhh Fordy I'm meant to be gone lol
The reason I reposted was to clarify & give clarification re your quote
Cheers

Man you sir are a drama queen for someone who claims thick skin. I never said anything about your intelligence. But that's your go to move try twisting stuff and even making up stuff. No my name isn't Jared and I don't know why it would matter. Yo don't want people to question you or as you say "call you a liar" then don't do it to others. You're the pot calling the kettle black. Quit making up stuff to cause drama and playing the victim. I questioned you killing that many animals and never got proof otherwise. All the rest of your rant you completely made up. I know I'm not the only one getting tired of the false accusations and drama from you guys.
He put the picture's up, what else do you want ?

New guy, let's himself in, stirs things up with 100+ posts in the first month - during the peak of hunting season - would be more like 200 if it weren't for all those lost when a thread gets nuked (again).

Hasn't had moose meat in years...

At first I felt a annoyed, but now I just feel disappointed.

So much information lost!

In all likelihood, this one will be gone in short order too.

Why am I even typing...?

View attachment 404014
I concur

To all y'all with fragile egos who can't help but derail a helpful thread because of self importance or being blind followers of "x" product… please get over yourselves and stop treating this like all the other popular social media options where keyboard $#*t talking abounds. We're all grownups here. Start acting like it.
There's an easy fix if you just can't help being confrontational when you're in disagreement… hit the "ignore" button and save the rest of us from such childish behavior.
Please and thank you.

Attachments

• 12D890DA-06E2-4A19-B044-FD92FF7C6CDE.jpeg
    12D890DA-06E2-4A19-B044-FD92FF7C6CDE.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
It's hard for me to want to put the effort into keeping track of listing the opposing personalities on LRH lately.

But I have in mind the need for LRH to REQUIRE THOSE OPPOSING PERSONALITIES TO MUTUALLY USE THE IGNORE BUTTON AGAINST EACH OTHER.

After you enact the IGNORE button the software will no longer allow you to view posts from the other person.

As an example, @fordy and @ButterBean you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread

And this is just the start of an ongoing campaign to crush this opposing bitterness that is poisoning the atmosphere in my living room. I have had it. Done tolerating it.

It's hard for me to want to put the effort into keeping track of listing the opposing personalities on LRH lately.

But I have in mind the need for LRH to REQUIRE THOSE OPPOSING PERSONALITIES TO MUTUALLY USE THE IGNORE BUTTON AGAINST EACH OTHER.

After you enact the IGNORE button the software will no longer allow you to view posts from the other person.

As an example, @fordy and @ButterBean you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Please acknowledge receipt of this public message. I want to see your consent using a post here in this thread

And this is just the start of an ongoing campaign to crush this opposing bitterness that is poisoning the atmosphere in my living room. I have had it. Done tolerating it.
Acknowledged

To IGNORE a member:

Find his name and or Profile. CLick on his name. Note the appearance of the IGNORE button. CLick on that. Then the software will disable your ability to see that member's posts.

let me know if there is a bettter way to describe that process becasue others will have to learn it too.

IGGNORE BUTTON.jpeg

Next candidates

@fordy and @NorthRiverGuide

you are hereby each REQUIRED TO PERMANENTLY use the ignore button on the other....as a requirement of the continuing privilege of remaining active on LRH.

Recent Posts