Anyone using a March FX 4.5-28X52?

Thanks man!! It is a tough dilemma!! I probably researched scopes for a 100 hours before I actually made a decision lol. How are you liking the TT?!
It's good. I like it. The fact that the turret has zero chance of moving unintentionally was a big thing for me.

Attachments

• 5E0FC4BA-6E33-4DF6-9857-F3442E3B0EA9.jpeg
    5E0FC4BA-6E33-4DF6-9857-F3442E3B0EA9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
Thanks man lol
I may end up putting a march on my 300 norma so let me know what your think of that scope when you get it

March FX vs TT315M

1. More top end magnification
2. More elevation adjustment
Yeah, that is it...
Yes I have the non illuminated version and it's 28 even.
I hear excellent things about the TT 315 but I really don't want a scope in that weight/price range that tops out at 15x, in my opinion that's a huge setback compared to the March.
Also the FOV with the fx 4.5-28 is really impressive, I didn't think much of it until I compared it to my mk5 5-25 at various ranges throughout the magnification range

There is nothing wrong with the March FX. If it suits your needs better than the TT, by all means, get it. I don't own one, just have shot behind two. I seriously considered one for a while. I had an F 3-24×52 for a couple years, but eventually sold it to buy another TT. The FX is a better scope than the F, however.

I just prefer the TT for myself. I have four of them. I have hunted a lot with them. And I shoot a couple of them out to 1500+ at least once a month. The only thing that limits me is on my 6CM, I run out of elevation adjustment at 1400 yards. So I dial, then add holdover for 1500 yards.

There is nothing wrong with the March FX. If it suits your needs better than the TT, by all means, get it. I don't own one, just have shot behind two. I seriously considered one for a while. I had an F 3-24×52 for a couple years, but eventually sold it to buy another TT. The FX is a better scope than the F, however.

I just prefer the TT for myself. I have four of them. I have hunted a lot with them. And I shoot a couple of them out to 1500+ at least once a month. The only thing that limits me is on my 6CM, I run out of elevation adjustment at 1400 yards. So I dial, then add holdover for 1500 yards.
Nice!! I also looked hard at that 3-24X52 but couldn't get over the uncapped windage for some reason lol. Are you using the original 315M's or the 315 LRH?

still a little picky getting the diopter set up and perfect with the parallax.
I have an older 2.5-25x. Love the weight; tracks true, but optics on mine are not close to NF. What I really don't like about it is the parallax - much easier to see mirage with by manipulating parallax adjustment with a NF than the March.

The other issue with March is the warranty. I had mine on a heavy AR that I knocked off the rifle stand in my loading room; bent the objective bell. March charged me $700 to repair it.

I have an older 2.5-25x. Love the weight; tracks true, but optics on mine are not close to NF. What I really don't like about it is the parallax - much easier to see mirage with by manipulating parallax adjustment with a NF than the March.

The other issue with March is the warranty. I had mine on a heavy AR that I knocked off the rifle stand in my loading room; bent the objective bell. March charged me $700 to repair it.
Thanks for the info!!