Anyone need 225 Winchester ammo? Found some for $14 a box

sambo3006

Unless someone else has bought them, there are 10 boxes of Winchester 55 gr pointed soft point .225 Winchester ammo at the local outlet store for $14 a box. If anyone is interested in them, I would be willing to buy them for you. I will obey all shipping rules pertaining to ammunition. I don't want to mess with a box or two, but if you want all of it, they might come down on the price a little (not sure).
Just trying to help somebody out, as I know that this stuff is getting scarce. Just send me a private message if interested.

Sam

I have some older Super X 225 Win ammo- some is shot, some are loaded and may be factory new, I can check if someone is interested. Not trying to step on your toes Sambo, just need to clean out old stuff.

If this post is still good I'll take the 10 boxes of .225 ammo. PM me one way or the other.

Unless someone else has bought them, there are 10 boxes of Winchester 55 gr pointed soft point .225 Winchester ammo at the local outlet store for $14 a box. If anyone is interested in them, I would be willing to buy them for you. I will obey all shipping rules pertaining to ammunition. I don't want to mess with a box or two, but if you want all of it, they might come down on the price a little (not sure).
Just trying to help somebody out, as I know that this stuff is getting scarce. Just send me a private message if interested.

Sam
Would be interested in working out a deal with you for the .225 Winchester ammo you mentioned if it is still available. Contact me at [email protected].

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.