Anyone loading 7mm-08?

I bought hunter exclusively for 7-08, but also bought big game to test. I bought ppu 120, 150 and 175's for testing in an AR7-08. Going to try the same bullets in an AR7saum. Other powder for 7-08 testing is 550. My 260rem (AR) goes hand in hand with close to same data (untested so far) with the 7-08. Just need to finish tightening up the builds and load. Load info is pulled of of VV, western powders and Hornady then checked with ql.

Thanks for all the great input. I have always been a 280 rem guy and the 139 interlock kills whitetails deader than hell. I run it at 2950. Was hoping to step down to a short action. I have an Abolt 7-08 and it's running 2940 (22" bbl) with 50.4 h4350 which is just over Hogdon recommended max (50gr iirc). Don t have it on front of me at the moment. They h4350 charge is compressed.

I do have an Abolt 7wsm running the same bullet /speed in a short action, but dang ia that thing loud. The sound impulse without earpro while hunting actually hurts. So moving away from the cal I think.

Again thanks for all the insight