Anyone loaded a 30 sherman with 20inch barrel?

I second n570 gets speed.., dirty as hell i wouldnt run it in a suppressed gun. Its also super sensitive above 70. Better stability in cooler temps though. I stick with hodgon anymore extra 50-75fps more is not worth the hassle.

Telling you my experience. And I've shot alot of n570 in alot of rifles.. people say the same about rl26;) just trying to see if retumbo will shoot decent .. or h1000

Kasey

I don't doubt it weird things can happen when shooting in extreme low or high temps. Can't go wrong with H1000 though. I've also had good success with rl26 but I like to work up loads in the summer for it then fine tune them when it cools off before hunting season.

I wish I could find a gun that liked h1000 I have 7 lbs of the stuff and none of my rifles even act like they like it.

I wish I could find a gun that liked h1000 I have 7 lbs of the stuff and none of my rifles even act like they like it.
I have the same problem. My 30 Sherman mag, 6.5 prc, and 300 winmag did not like H1000 with a myriad of berger and hornady bullets. I was hopping they would.

Recent Posts