Anyone have pictures of Manners Elite Tactical Arctic Camo?

codyadams

Just ordered an EH-1 with this finish, but can only find one or two pics of this camo ANYWHERE. Anybody have it and wanna show it off?

I'm gonna have a stainless polished action and barrel sitting in one.

Anybody? This is the only good pic I can find.....I think the white carbon fiber looks slick
50128960_2329637307048538_6035606261825624507_n.jpg

I don't have any pictures of one but I have seen/held one, I like the color. There are a couple of pictures on the Manners website.

Sometime, within the next few months, Tom is going to attempt to lay up an Ultimate Classic stock using that material. If it forms correctly, I intend to buy it.

The material is called Texilum. It's actually a Fiberglass cloth that is impregnated with aluminum dust. I have been using it in my Job for years. I have even used it on the outside of a carbon fiber barrel to get a metal look. The stock will look great with it.

The material is called Texilum. It's actually a Fiberglass cloth that is impregnated with aluminum dust. I have been using it in my Job for years. I have even used it on the outside of a carbon fiber barrel to get a metal look. The stock will look great with it.
Ya, I'm excited, especially since I haven't seen any like it, it's going to be a sub 9 lb 338 Norma Magnum

Manners uses a single layer of Texalium on the surface of the mold and then they add layers of carbon fiber on top of that. When the fabric is compressed in the mold, the weave on the surface layer of Texalium opens up a little and lets the black carbon fiber show through. It is a unique look.

I hate this forum...I got a rifle back in Feb. It has the manners TA elite in GAP camo. Now I want it in this new camo!! lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.