Anyone from pa

I grew up back there as well in the Lewistown area and have moved all over the country in the military. I ended up retiring in Wisconsin, which has very few ground hogs and they are PROTECTED! Deer hunting here is still pretty good but they are doing the same thing here as they have done there and that is shooting all of the does! Kill all of the game and there is no need for guns! Good to see all you PA people still hunting though. I know Kevin is building a lot of guns for you! I get home about twice a year and make it during sping and fall usually so I can do a little woodchuck hunting. Have a great place to long range hunt the little moving target pasture grizzlies in snyder county. If you all need parts for your custom builds we have barrels and actions in stock all the time. Check out bugholes.com its my partners sight in south Florida!

Keep it going!

Southern Clinton County here. The field behind my barn is a little over 700 yards to the woods and shots can get close to a mile up on the mountian. If any local guys want to get together and do some shooting just let me know.

Hello Hog Chaser. I'm Rick Fultz from Lock Haven. I'm new at the long range thing and have been assembling my LR gear now for the better part of three years. If you would like to get together sometime I would be really appreciative. I got a Savage F Class 308 and Rem model 700 300 Ultra mag that I've been working with. I work in State College but am off sundays and mondays. I just got my scope mounted and have not sighted it in yet. Hope to hear from you.

I to would like to know of some long range spots around the butler area for groundhog hunting to testing loads out on targets, the gun club here only gets out to 200 and would like to practice at further ranges and also shoot some hogs.

Shippensburg Fish And Game is having its Gun drawing this coming Sat.June 23 2012 at the club grounds tickets are $10 gate opens at 10 lunch at 11 drawing starts at 12

You can buy tickets at the gate if you need a ticket this is our main fund raiser of the year. Directions to the club can be found on the website Shippensburg Fish and Game.

Lucky guy !! Have never tried my hand at ground hog hunting.. May have to talk to some buds of mine about it..

Right now I'm just looking to learn more about long range shooting, and finding some place longer than 300 yds..

Best of luck to you on your ground hog hunt.. :)