anyone from upstate NY like 40 minutes south of Canada

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by ncaster, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

hi guys just wondering if there is anyone from upstate NY on this forum that likes to do gun building, hunting, and long range shooting.

2. jamax

jamax Member

Good to see another person from the north. I'm in Gouverneur.

3. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

nice i live just out side of potsdam in the town of parishville. i used to work in Gouverneur. do you do any long range shooting or gun building?

4. rwk

rwk Well-Known Member

Buffalo. N.Y.

5. nyshooter

nyshooter Member

I live bout 40 minutes from parishville, in tupper lake. I do as much long range shooting as I can when I can out of the "park" and into some open terrain.

6. 338 Dan

338 Dan New Member

I can jump in the boat and be in Canada in about 5 minutes . I'm near Goose Bay . Good whitetail deer hunting and turkey hunting but that ice storm is taking its toll . Deer and turkeys both having a hard time finding food . 338 Dan

7. Travis1971

Travis1971 Well-Known Member

I can see Canada from here in Massena

8. BigSwede

BigSwede Well-Known Member

Watertown/sackets harbor. Just put my 4 ft steel gong out at 1000yds today. Gonna give it a go tmrw. Man that's a long way.

9. killntime

killntime Well-Known Member

I'm from Moira, 15 minutes from Canada!

10. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

I have not checked this post in a long time. I work in Malone every day and would be willing to go do some LR shooting with you. its hard finding people out this way that even know what a mill or MOA is. I have a range in colton at my parents that goes out to 550 yards. last week I shot 800 yards on a 16" steel plate in canton. hit me up on FB Nathan Caster. or throw me a text 315-244-7306

11. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

do you shoot long range and if so where do you go?

12. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

I have a range in colton at my parents that goes out to 550 yards. last week I shot 800 yards on a 16" steel plate in canton. hit me up on FB Nathan Caster

13. ncaster

ncaster Active Member

I have not checked this post in a long time. I live in parishville and work in Malone every day and would be willing to go do some LR shooting with you. I have a range in colton at my parents that goes out to 550 yards. last week I shot 800 yards on a 16" steel plate in canton. hit me up on FB Nathan Caster I am always looking for people to do long range shooting with.

14. killntime

killntime Well-Known Member

I would definitely hit you up for a outing to your range but I moved to Pennsylvania in September of 2015! Had to get away from governor HOMO and all his gun laws, lol... I love PA and definitely would never move back. Thanks for the offer to shoot with you as I always like to meet new longrange shooters and talk longrange, reloading, etc. etc.! have fun and always be safe!