Anyone from pa

Guess it's time for GrizzlyClaus to say something. Dover, PA checking in, however, have lived in Selinsgrove also and have a camp in Potter, Cherry Springs area. Uncle lives in Mifflinburg.

About 40 mins south of Pittsburgh here... Got a decent spot to practice up to 1000 yds. Layout is perfect. Thought about putting a club there.

Yobuck, not sure who Mr. Wolfe is. Does he own a business in town.

howard wolfe was one of the very early long range gunsmiths. he and another
man by name of alex hoyer of lewistown were the go to guys 50 or more years ago.
howard was more responsible for the development of the 30x378 than anybody.
he was building them 50 years ago and maybe longer. long before weatherby thought it a good idea.
just past the buick dealer on same side. old farm house that needed paint 40 years ago. garage size shop just off to the side of the house.

Just about everyone from the Best of the West will be at the show in Harrisburg next week. Drop in and say hello . I'm looking foreward to meeting alot of you. Don't be shy, just step up and introduce yourself.

Just about everyone from the Best of the West will be at the show in Harrisburg next week. Drop in and say hello . I'm looking foreward to meeting alot of you. Don't be shy, just step up and introduce yourself.

I wonder if I can get a look at a new Huskemaw Blue Diamond 5-20x50

I think I am going either Tuesday or Wednesday!