Anyone from pa

Small world, I graduated from CUP a couple of years ago too. Still live close by, but work in Kittanning, PA. Ackleyguy, you don't think anyone in Fayette County would be out poaching trophy Whitetail, do you? You are right though about knowing someone here, the posting keeps getting worse, especially in Greene.

WOW,

Really small world. I work for the Snyder family. They still have the gravel/aggregate business, and have added cement, coal, oil and gas, and other stuff, but those are the biggies.
Now the SNYDERs who own and buying all the ground up 1000s of acres AND THEN LEASING IT AND ITS NOW POSTED. THIS WILL BE ENDING HUNTING IN ARMSTRONG COUNTY UNLESS YPU ARE RICH, CLEAN AND GREEN for tax reduction that would allow public access does not apply for forestry or gas companies.

Now the SNYDERs who own and buying all the ground up 1000s of acres AND THEN LEASING IT AND ITS NOW POSTED. THIS WILL BE ENDING HUNTING IN ARMSTRONG COUNTY UNLESS YPU ARE RICH, CLEAN AND GREEN for tax reduction that would allow public access does not apply for forestry or gas companies.
I believe I read & posted on here. That they passed a law where the land owner in clean & green can now keep you off their property when hunting with a firearm. I believe this was passed a few years ago. If I am reading your comment correctly.

I believe I read & posted on here. That they passed a law where the land owner in clean & green can now keep you off their property when hunting with a firearm. I believe this was passed a few years ago. If I am reading your comment correctly.
Please read the clean and green laws you may see what i am saying is right .

Please read the clean and green laws you may see what i am saying is right .
I have read them. Different counties have different rules. I will try & find the info I am speaking about. They just passed this a few years ago. I seem to think 2020.

Agricultural Reserve Use — noncommercial open space lands used for outdoor recreation of the enjoyment of scenic or natural beauty and open to the public for that use, without charge or fee, on a nondiscriminatory basis. [Note: Agricultural reserve land is the only category of land under the Clean and Green program that must be open to the public for recreational use]. i. The term includes any farmstead land on the tract. ii.
The regulation at 7 Pa. Code § 137b.64 now allows landowners to place reasonable restrictions on the public's access to a tract of land that is enrolled in Clean and Green as Agricultural Reserve land. These restrictions might include limiting access to the land to pedestrians only, prohibiting hunting or the carrying or discharging of firearms on the land, prohibiting entry where damage to the land might result or where hazardous conditions exist, or other reasonable restrictions.

Agricultural Reserve Use — noncommercial open space lands used for outdoor recreation of the enjoyment of scenic or natural beauty and open to the public for that use, without charge or fee, on a nondiscriminatory basis. [Note: Agricultural reserve land is the only category of land under the Clean and Green program that must be open to the public for recreational use]. i. The term includes any farmstead land on the tract. ii.
The regulation at 7 Pa. Code § 137b.64 now allows landowners to place reasonable restrictions on the public's access to a tract of land that is enrolled in Clean and Green as Agricultural Reserve land. These restrictions might include limiting access to the land to pedestrians only, prohibiting hunting or the carrying or discharging of firearms on the land, prohibiting entry where damage to the land might result or where hazardous conditions exist, or other reasonable restrictions.
Thank you for saving me some time looking.

I did last year. Now I just stay on Lake Wallenpaupack. I have a Tri toon so I got beat up pretty good on the Hudson when I was out there in wind.
Have done Paupack a number of times- white beauty and the other side friends on both sides of the lake. Winter time with the snow machines race the lake. Now have a Cabo 32 sold my Edgewater to a guy who made me an offer that I could not refuse when boat was down in Shark River. Now am back up in CT- keep her up in NOANK CT much better fishing do CT,RI,Mass and NY.Do a lot of Tuna and swordfish run from off the Cape Cod out past Block Island- Montauck out to the Finger's and around Martha's, and in between.