Anyone else using U.S. Optics scopes for ELR?

kdrogers71775

I bought my first FDN 25X from U.S. Optics last year and have just fallen in love with it. A full 90 MOA of upward vertical adjustments. (Not half up, half down)

Just curious if anyone else is using them, and if they like them or dislike them.

Thanks everyone.

The amount of useable elevation is directly related to how much cant you have on your rail. I can't seem to see how much internal elevation that scope has in it which is weird considering the price of it.

The US optics scopes have adjustable elevation.....once you mount and sight in your rifle where you want it, you then adjust the main screw inside the turret. This gives you the full upward range of elevation no mater what cant is in your mount or rifle action.

The US optics scopes have adjustable elevation.....once you mount and sight in your rifle where you want it, you then adjust the main screw inside the turret. This gives you the full upward range of elevation no mater what cant is in your mount or rifle action.
Interesting. I've never heard of that but I've also never looked into the US Optics.
Personally I run a scope with 120 MOA and a 60 moa rail to get all my adjustment.