Any info on these stocks

They're OEM'ing those onto quite a number of factory rifles now. Good base chassis if a little heavy. The LSS is a pretty short fore-end version. They have a longer fore-end model the LSS-XL which will allow you to get the bipod out further for more stability but at the cost of a little tiny bit more weight.

Buttstock options for the LSS are mostly based on carbine length buffer tubes. The XLR Industries butt stock is the best one I've found for the purpose. They take AICS mags which are expensive in metal form and not inexpensive in plastic form. The metal ones are the better option if you like to load long.

By the time you put a buttstock and pistol grip on it you'll be approaching the cost of a complete chassis from many of the other makers like XLR.

You might say I have some experience with them. Below are my .223 Mossberg MVP and my .243AI Savage 10. The thing under the barrel is a BipodExt bipod extender from Accuracy Solutions which makes up for the short fore-end.
img_2312.jpg
img_2311-e1526132567346.jpg

That bipod extender is brilliant, thanks @BallisticsGuy

I've found MDT really easy to deal with when I've ordered parts from then in the past. Their rings are solid and plastic mags are surprisingly good.

Been shopping for a chassis for my T3 for quite a while, and an LSS-XL is what I'll be getting when the funds and inspiration come together. ...and that bipod extender is kind of inspiring... :D

Glad to help. BipodExt is the bomb! There's nothing as stable outside of a machine rest. If you get the LSS-XL you can get away with the TAC-II model and save a little $$$. There's a bunch of videos of me using it on my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSvqgqVNtzcLFuQkGxh-Egg in the Competition Shooting playlist. It's not cheap but it's worth it if long range is your thing.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.