Alberta Whitetail hunt, 7mm Allen Mag results.....

Bill,
Lerch,
LOL... You two may have apoint!!!... LOL...
With all honesty I want to one day join the crowd...
Of course I would still be carefull not to get shot from one State to another!

Bill and Lerch:

I supported his trips last year so I think it's only fair that you guys pick up the tab now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey now, you guys make it sound like all I do is play /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!! The wolf hunt was a drop everything and get your arus up to Canada type of deal so I thought about it for 5 seconds and started packing!!

I will post a report on the wolf hunt here in a couple minutes.

Thanks for all the kind words and some of the not so kind!! BJ you have to learn to not call your gunsmith a dirty dog until after you have your rifle in your hands!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirby Allen(50)

Archeryelk,

My 257 AM is based on the full length 338 RUM case necked down to 257 and fireformed to the Allen Magnum shoulder and body configuration. Its about as extreme as it gets in 257 caliber. As such its designed to be used with 130 gr bullets as a minimum and up to the awsome 156 gr ULD RBBT Wildcat Bullet. Top velocity is in the 3300 fps range with the 156 gr ULD with its bullet drop figured BC of .820. Not to shabby.

If you want more information drop me an e-mail at the address in my signature and we can talk more on this round.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.