2005 Pronghorn hunt results, 257 Allen Magnum.....

Excellent report. I think you would have a good chance of getting your hunt published.

Good hunting. LB

Kirby,
Congrats on a great hunt! Nothing like watching good planning pay off. Great read and good luck on the deer in Canada.
Mayhem338

Kirby:

Yuuuup! I can think of somebody without trying too hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Accubonds will handle any whitetail you'll come across. Just get the big 7 AM engraved and pack it up north with you. It'll just be a repeat of the antelope hunt I'll bet.

Sounds like another good story and pics coming up shortly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Kirby,

Great story and pics. Congratulations & Thanks!

Like somebody mentioned, the only problem with antelope hunting is that it's over so quickly.

Can't wait till you have a deer or elk story for us.

Regards,
Vic

Kirby, congradulations on such a great hunt, next time say "cheese" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice goat story! Great pics! Congrats on the trophy! I want one of those 257 AM's. I just need to convince the wife of my need for another gun. Keep the stories and pics coming.

Congratulations my friend, I just came back from a deer hunt with my 14 y/o son. Nice picts. Good reading!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.