Aftermarket Triggers

I've used jewells, different versions of trigger techs, timneys, and jards. If you are getting a gunsmith to install and adjust it, the jewell is a fine trigger. However, I would still prefer the tt diamond. Just as great as a jewell, plus easy as pie to adjust, even without removing the stock. Timneys are still a decent option, but I have too much experience having to painstakingly trim my stocks to get them to fit. I also trust the trigger techs more because of previously stated reasons. All in all, trigger tech diamond or even the special version for intermediate range hunting is my .02. Why buy a trigger that's annoying to adjust when you can buy one that is super simple and easy if the quality is the same or even better??? Also, trigger tech has a leaf program if you are veteran, active, or leo. (Slight discount.) I would also recommend jaoutdoors.com. They are a sponsor here and tend to have a great selection.

I have a couple Timney triggers on rifles and they were a great improvement. Would like to try Trigger Tech, but my old Remington rifles have very smooth triggers. An old 721 and 722.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
I currently have Jewel, Trigger Tech, Timney, as well as Shilen. I like them in that order, but all are better for me than factory. Just one man's opinion.

I have used Jewell ,Trigger Tech, Timney, and Bix n Andy The Bix is the one I like the best followed by Trigger Tech

I've used several Timneys over the years. mostly to replace old military triggers in Mausers. Never had a problem and they were big upgrades.

I can't tell you how lucky we are to have the choices we have here . A great trigger compliments a Custom barrel ,Or a top tier scope ,or that custom stock & let's not forget that Custom action,or a tricked out factory action. Timneys have been great, tricked out Remington triggers need mentioning, can't afford top tiers across the board ,but I Strongly suggest Trigger Tech, treat yourself,yes their that great !!!, Cheers 🍻.

A lone voice in the darkness but I have a Rifle Basics in a Savage action and am well pleased. They seem to have the feel of a well adjusted 700 Rem trigger and are adjustable to a pretty decent pull weight.

I know that rifles keep getting better, and that includes barrels, triggers and weight. Still, some folks just like to have their trigger just the way they like it and choose an aftermarket trigger to get the best function. Any of you use an aftermarket trigger and which one?
Timney, on a couple of bolt actions just my preference, know there are better technology ones now, have used RA-434 Rise Armament on my MSRs. But many stock triggers in some brands are equivalent to these now.

During the course of a very dusty PRS course in OK, I have had a couple of AD's (slamfires) with TriggerTech. Switched to Bix'n'Andy and never looked back.

Bolt guns Triggertech is #1 for me, Timney #2. AR's Triggertech in my presicion gun, Larue in my SHTF ones.