After the kill

What does everyone do with their coyotes after the kill? Are you guys saving the fur or throwing them on a bait pile? Happy hunting.
I do not specifically hunt for coyotes (at least not yet), but I had plenty of antelope/deer hunts that turned into a coyote hunt. You decide ...

Coyote take with 225 NAB .338 WM.jpg

1 of 2 coyote.jpg

Hi guys i live in a small country Wales, UK, we dont have Coyotes so i resort to foxes i shoot over a hundred a year with a Tikka T3 .222 out to 300yds once haha, mostly 100-160 i started selling the tails on Ebay and they went all over the world for up to 50 dollars some a lot less they sold for 2/3 years (just under 300) then they stopped selling over night the butt plug market dried up, Im just thinking of those ladies running around with big Coyotes tails instead, Just a thought for you, Happy shooting you guys and stay safe Andy Wales
I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath from 2000-2003 and enjoyed it. We traveled all over the UK and EU and met many wonderful people and sceneries. I wanted to hunt the UK for anything I was allowed. Unfortunately, none of my co-workers are hunters and no help giving me information. Perhaps someday I get to re-visit and do some hunting/fishing. Cheers mate!

Ed

Perhaps someday.
If I were to go back to Africa for a hunt, I personally would prefer the small 5, they are so challenging. Nothing Again a big Cape Buffalo, I just had so much fun hunting Springbok and Mountain Reedbuck, I would want to hunt the little ones first.

If I were to go back to Africa for a hunt, I personally would prefer the small 5, they are so challenging. Nothing Again a big Cape Buffalo, I just had so much fun hunting Springbok and Mountain Reedbuck, I would want to hunt the little ones first.
"I" personally will never waste any ammo on a pesky varmint on a Safari hunt, regardless.

Hi guys i live in a small country Wales, UK, we dont have Coyotes so i resort to foxes i shoot over a hundred a year with a Tikka T3 .222 out to 300yds once haha, mostly 100-160 i started selling the tails on Ebay and they went all over the world for up to 50 dollars some a lot less they sold for 2/3 years (just under 300) then they stopped selling over night the butt plug market dried up, Im just thinking of those ladies running around with big Coyotes tails instead, Just a thought for you, Happy shooting you guys and stay safe Andy Wales
I am envious of having that many fox around.....we have to drive 5-6hrs and they are slim pickings. As in if you get one or even see one you better quit hunting and run to the store and buy a Lotto ticket! I thought man I can just sell the dang tail and not have to bring those stinking things out....$8 a tail. Nope leaving them or selling if close to the truck. I sell some of mine to a neighbor who pays $20-30 (this year) unskinned for dogs. He sells the skulls and feet for $12-15 and the pelts for a $30-50 just skinned and washed.

I do not specifically hunt for coyotes (at least not yet), but I had plenty of antelope/deer hunts that turned into a coyote hunt. You decide ...
Ha...I turned a 7STW into my coyote/ground hog gun. Got some good flashback images of coyotes hit with a 120BT at 3600fps. My favorite is the spray and parts pattern in the snow.....no question where they were standing when you hit them. Thanks good start to my morning.

I had to dig for this one ! Lol
I can guarantee that there is Captain Morgan in that Solo Cup ! Ha ha
This picture is 20 plus years old !
Miss them days !

The whole hide and the tail hangs down in the back !

Rum Man
Just got a text from my Wife ..she found the Coyote Hat ! Heck ya !
Time to grab a solo cup and break out the Captain Morgan ! 🤣🤣
Oh and live up to my name ! Ha ha

Rum Man