Afri-cam

oops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I nodded off.....Did I miss anything???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You didn't see it?

A momma rhinoceros came to the waterhole with her baby and was attacked by four lions. She gored one and trompled one and the lions ran off. It was a hell of a fight. There was blood and hair flying everywhere. As she was trying to lead her baby to safety two poachers came and started shooting at her. Then ropes appeared in the camera view and a U.N Swat team came rappelling down from helicopters firing submachine guns at the poachers and killed them. After all of the bodies were cleaned up the Swat team decided to go skinnydippying in t he waterhole. It was an all female Swat team and two of them were really good looking and the other three weren't bad.

If I had known you weren't watching I would have saved it all to a CD

Rumored side effects of drinking too much pizzle are wild & vivid hallucinations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For any of you that missed it, I've got it all saved on my hard drive. I'll be selling copies on Ebay shortly.

Oh, and by the way, the SWAT team members weren't female, they were transexuals, but you really have to look close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I watched from 0813 to 0819 their time.

A Zebra came and went. Someone was manning the camera.

Nothin ate nothin though the Z was lookin to be meal for somethin.

[ QUOTE ]
You didn't see it?

A momma rhinoceros came to the waterhole with her baby and was attacked by four lions. She gored one and trompled one and the lions ran off. It was a hell of a fight. There was blood and hair flying everywhere. As she was trying to lead her baby to safety two poachers came and started shooting at her. Then ropes appeared in the camera view and a U.N Swat team came rappelling down from helicopters firing submachine guns at the poachers and killed them. After all of the bodies were cleaned up the Swat team decided to go skinnydippying in t he waterhole. It was an all female Swat team and two of them were really good looking and the other three weren't bad.

If I had known you weren't watching I would have saved it all to a CD

[/ QUOTE ]

hi

you have way to much time on your hands. or a better link than me.
colin

Hey, didja see that?

Think it was a monkey or maybe a small baboon haulin' butt across the screen.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Havin' a bad day. Work came in yesterday and now I have to make $ instead of hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Only two weeks of season left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Understand what you are saying about the working and hunting. Two days this week are occupied with having to "work" plus I have to spend time at home preparing a response to an RFP. I went and got a coyote howler but with deer rut on, dove season back in and goose season opening today I can't find time to go and kill everything that needs it.

So far I have seen a couple of goat looking antelope things, a warthog, two geese and several of the monkeys. It really reminds me of sitting at a stand waiting for a deer with a very limited field of view.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.