Affordable Exotic Hunts

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Well the big game season is over for me and I am already getting bored. We have been going on a few hog hunts here lately but I am getting interested in some of these exotic hunts, exspecially after that auodad hunt, nice looking animal.

DO any of you guys have experince with exotic hunts around the Oklahoma, I know there are some nice ones offered in Texas and New Mexico. I have NO experince with these animals and I really dont know what would be fun and exciting to hunt. I would like a close to fair chase as possible and something that is a kinda unique looking animal.

Just wanted to hear you guys opinions on the matter

thanks
steve

"as close to fair chase as possible"

Will It go like this?

Bill "Steve see that one over there?"
Steve "Yes, you think he's a shooter?"
Bill "Well I never seen horns that big on a goat before."
Steve "I'm going to take him!"
Bill "Excuse me sir. Yes we like that one, Can you let him out of the pen." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just messin with ya Lerch.

[ QUOTE ]
Bill "Excuse me sir. Yes we like that one, Can you let him out of the pen."

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as the pen in out of the screen on the video, that is all we care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!! Maybe we could get them to tie one up w/baling wire or something. It shouldn't be noticable @ 1000 yds, should it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Isn't there a big zoo in OKC? Surely you guys sell night vision scopes at your store. If you can't edit the enclosures out of your videos, send them to me. I can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have a friend that is due back today from a nilgai (blue bull) hunt down in the Junction, TX area. I will see if I can get pictures and info for you. I would like a blackbuck. They sure do look pretty on a wall. Probably cheaper than the nilgai, too.

Actually, the OKC zoo has rifleshooters! Have to have the handlers trained in case stuff gets out. I talked most of them into getting nosler partitions for their rifles. Very strange to see the zoo van, complete with animals painted on the outside, in front of a gunrange. A couple of them could shoot, but with most of them, id rather take my chances with the critter without the added fun of bullets inbound.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.