hunting exotics

j_22250

I think alot of these exotic hunts are a joke. Some might acually be worth the money though. If i were to ever go on one of these hunts it would be for black buck or something that doesn't stand still for long. I herd a story of a guy who shot some kind of exotic that had escaped one of these ranches and was hanging around his place, so he shot it and dressed it out. Anyways he said that it stunk worse than anything he had dressed before and that the meat was really tough, but i don't know what it was. I was just curious which exotic would you perfer to hunt and which do you think would be the tastiest(surely you wouldn't spend all that money for the horns).

I would suggest nilgai, they are about the best eating beast that walks and they are not easy to hunt. They are ugly and there is only about one inch difference between a good one and a monster, plus they are very spooky and one of the toughest critters to kill cleanly.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.